This post is sponsored by BarkBox®, and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping to share our experience with BarkBox, but Some Pets only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. BarkBox is not responsible for the content of this article.
What could be better than throwing a surprise party for your dogs? That is exactly what I did when our BarkBox came. We are new to BarkBox,which is a monthly subscription box for dogs full of unique toys and treats, but Ty and Eve could tell right away that it was something special. They were super excited about the good smelling box and couldn’t wait to dig in and see what was inside. It is really a lot of fun to just open the box and let the dogs discover the contents on their own!
Ty immediately went for the toys. He loves toys, and there was a fun crinkly stuffed bee in there that was just the size of toy that he prefers. But he didn’t stop with that, he also absconded with a rope toy so quickly that I had to take it back long enough to get the tags off of it.
Eve, meanwhile, went searching for the treats. She does love her snacks! But then don’t we all love tasty treats? She really was persistent in digging something out of the bottom of the box. What could it be that she was aiming for?
And then, there it was! A bag of treats with a corgi on it that looks just like Eve! We often refer to treats in our house as corgi cookies or corgi treats and now we literally have a real bag of corgi cookies to snack on! Eve rather impatiently obliged while I took a ton of photos of her with the corgi treat bag.
Overall the box had the following items:
- Hare of the Dog Rabbit Biscuits: US made, grain-free rabbit biscuits.
- Nina Ottosson Dog Pyramid: This is a treat toy that the dog must learn to tip over to retrieve food.
- R2P Bumblebee Silly Bum: Custom made for Bark Box pups!
- Turbopup Complete K9 Meal Bar: This US made, high protein bar is perfect for sensitive tummies. Ty was quite interested in it, but I tucked it away to give to him when he is being picky about eating from his chemotherapy treatments. His tummy might like it best then.
- Etta Says Turkey Chew. Both dogs really wanted this. I put it up for now and will cut it in half for them to share.
- Petya, Pure Power Superfood Protein Dog Treats: These were the corgi cookies!
BarkBox ships your dog or puppy a box full of awesomeness each month. It is full of toys and treats that you are not likely to find in average pet store. Further, if your dog doesn’t like one of the products, just email the BarkBox team and they will replace it with a better item!
Get 10% Off!
Right now you can get 10% off any new subscription plus free U.S. shipping with this special code: barkbox.com/somepets
We are definitely sold on BarkBox! The whole opening party was so much fun! Have you tried BarkBox?