Here is a great opportunity to get your pet in a calendar while also raising money for charity with Cute for a Cure. You can also vote for pets in the contest to help raise funds! As background, my corgi Ty has lymphoma. A few months ago he was enrolled in the T-cell Project, a study/project that is bringing a new and very promising treatment to dogs with lymphoma. You can learn more about it here: Ty’s T-cell Infusion Process. The project is currently funded by the nonprofit Perseus Foundation which has been in desperate need of money to keep funding the dogs in the program and to bring the treatment to additional dogs. One of the pet parents in the program set up a calendar contest to help raise money for the project. My own dogs are entered, and your pet can be too! You can also order calendars to help support the program. All donations are tax deductible.
How You Can Help
There multiple ways that you can help. Vote for pets, enter the contest, buy a photo spot in the calendar, buy a calendar, or buy ad space in the calendar. Even sharing on social media helps! Details are below.
(2) Enter your own pet: Any pet is welcome to enter the contest! You can enter your pet for $25 and ask your friends to vote. If you win, you will be in the calendar, get free calendars, and can also win prizes. For example, the first place winner will get 4 Complimentary Calendars, $250 Cash from a generous donor (you can also donate this prize to the project if you like), a $50 Gift from Lupine Pet, and 1 Zuke’s Naturals Full Size Sample Package.
(3) Buy a calendar spot: For $25, you can have your pet pictured on the day of your choice. What a nice way to commemorate a birthday or adoption day!
(4) Buy calendars: You can order your calendar now in order to be ready for 2017.
(5) Buy ad space in the calendar: There are ad spaces available for purchase. If you are interested in this contact me and I will happily send you information! If you wish to donate a prize also contact me for information.
(6) Share the contest: Share the contest on blogs and social media with hashtag #CuteForACure.
Thank you for entering, voting, sharing, etc!! #CuteForACure